From the handlebars to the housing to the serrated auger, the Classic’s robust, all-steel construction is built to last decades.
Cast-Iron Gear Case
Produces an industry-leading auger ratio, clearing out more snow. Available on the Classic+.
Ariens AX 208CC Engine
Strong and efficient, Ariens’ 9.5 foot-pounds of torque moves snow with ease.
Remote Chute and Cap
A 2.5X quick-turn chute and 205° of rotation puts powder in its place.
Push-button starting for quick, easy use in the most extreme temperatures.
Three-year residential, 90-day commercial warranty. The peace of mind that Ariens has you covered.
Ariens® Classic Series Snow Blowers
- Ariens® AX 208cc (9.5 ft/lbs) Engine
- 24 in (60.9 cm) Clearing Path
- 58 Tons/Hour
- 120V / Electric Start System
- 20 in (50.7 cm) Housing Height
- 3 - 40 ft Throwing Distance
- 205° Chute Turning Radius
- In-Dash Lever Deflector Control
- 2.5x Quick Turn Chute Rotation Control
- 13 in (33.0 cm) Polar Trac Tires
- Pin-Lock Steering
- Disc-O-Matic Drive Type
- 6 - Forward Speed / 2 - Reverse
- 54.4 in (138.1 cm) Length
- 26.4 in (67 cm) Width
- 42.9 in (108.9 cm) Height
- 173.3 lbs (78.6 kg) Weight
- Aluminum Gear Case
- 3-Year Residential / 90-Day Commercial Gear Case Warranty
- 3-Blade 12 in (30.4 cm) Steel Impeller
- 11 in (27.9 cm) Steel Serrated Auger
- 11 in (27.9 cm) Steel Reversible Skid Shoes
- Steel Adjustable Scraper Bar
- 3-Year Residential / 90-Day Commercial Warranty