Ariens® Crossover Snow Blower
You don’t have to compromise on power or performance with this right-sized design. Blending the power of a two-stage snow blower and precision of a single-stage, this truly innovative design will not disappoint. Large 14" wheels make it easy to maneuver, while three handlebar heights allow for all users to feel comfortable. The Crossover chews through higher volumes of snow than traditional single-stage models. With the auger touching the pavement, it pulls the machine forward at your desired pace. This reduces strain and effort required to take on whatever mother nature decides to dish out.
Move At Your Own Pace
Our hybrid auger technology allows you to comfortably move at your own pace.
Large 14-Inch Wheels
The large wheels provide the operator with easier maneuvering and turning.
Foldable handlebars provide convenient storage.
In a class of its own, the CROSSOVER offers two-stage power and an all-steel 10" impeller.
In a class of it's own. Ariens delivers the durability, quality and performance expected from American manufacturing.
Throw Snow Farther
With a taller, all-steel chute and manual controls, you'll throw snow farther and with more precision.
Ariens® Crossover Snow Blowers
- Ariens® AX 179cc (8.3 ft/lbs) Engine
- 20 in (50.7 cm) Clearing Path
- 52 Tons/Hour
- 120V / Electric Start System
- 19 in (48.2 cm) Housing Height
- 3 - 35 ft Throwing Distance
- 205° Chute Turning Radius
- Manual Deflector Control
- Manual Chute Rotation Control
- Auger Propelled Drive Type
- 1 - Forward Speed
- 48 in (121.9 cm) Length
- 21 in (53.3 cm) Width
- 42 in (106.6 cm) Height
- 129 lbs (58.5 kg) Weight
- Aluminum Gear Case
- 3-Year Residential / 90-Day Commercial Gear Case Warranty
- 3-Blade 10 in (25.3 cm) Steel Impeller
- 11 in (27.9 cm) Steel Auger With Rubber Lining
- Steel Adjustable Scraper Bar
- 3-Year Residential / 90-Day Commercial Warranty