Reinforced Steel Housing
Heavy-duty steel construction built to withstand commercial use and frequent transportation. Overly tough design maintains housing geometry and effectiveness.
A spring-loaded, self-adjusting scraper bar ensures snow is cleared to the pavement surface in a single pass.
Thick, commercial-grade paddle cleans to the pavement surface and is built to withstand twice as much concrete grating.
Smart-engineered lift points mean reduced user fatigue during transport.
Easy Maintenance Open Engine Design
Ariens AX 208cc engine opens easily for maintenance to the spark plug, recoil, and carburetor.
Optional Remote Chute Control
Direct snow to where it needs to be without stopping machine for manual adjustment.
Ariens® Professional 21 Snow Blowers
- Ariens® AX 208cc (9.5 ft/lbs) Engine
- 21 in (53 cm) Clearing Path
- 57 Tons/Hour
- Recoil Starting System
- 12.2 in (30.9 cm) Housing Height
- 3 - 35 ft Throwing Distance
- 210° Chute Turning Radius
- Manual Deflector Control
- Remote Chute Rotation Control
- Auger Propelled Drive Type
- 1 - Forward Speed
- 50.8 in (129 cm) Length
- 21.2 in (53.8 cm) Width
- 41.7 in (105.9 cm) Height
- 89.2 lbs (40.4 kg) Weight
- 8.375 in (21.2 cm) Reinforced Rubber Auger
- Spring-Loaded Self-Adjusting Scraper Bar
- 3-Year Residential / 1-Year Commercial Warranty